TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NHNCD is an online shop for personal use of sustainable products: (vintage) clothing, stationery and accessories (e.g. scrunchies and non-medical face masks).
· All images used on our website have been taken with great care, however the colour clarity may vary between the natural eye and your screen. Therefore we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the colour match 100%..
· In order to purchase goods online, you must hold a valid debit or credit card. Payments are accepted through Paypal and Stripe (iDeal and CreditCard).
· You have to confirm that the information you supply to our website is accurate and complete and relates specifically to you, the customer. If any of your personal details change during your order, you should advise us of the changes by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change the terms and conditions from time to time. Using the website after changes have been made will mean that you have agreed to accept the new changes.
Placing an order
By placing your order you have accept and agree to pay the price for the specific product(s). After placing and paying your order, you will receive a confirmation email. We will also email you the shipment details when we send out your order, and we will send you a review request.
We will contact you via email if any of the items you ordered are not in stock, your debit/credit card will then be automatically refunded. Your order is accepted by us when you receive our email confirming your goods have been dispatched.
We may not accept your order if:
· The item is out of stock.
· We are unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
· We did not receive payment / payment failed.
· We find a product or pricing error.
· A product fails our last internal quality check.
· We reserve the right to reject purchase by you at any time, at our sole discretion.
All credit/debit card payments are subject to validation and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment, we will either cancel your order or seek payment by an alternative method. If this should result in a delay shipping your order, we cannot be held responsible.
Payment methods include: PayPal, Creditcard (via Stripe) and iDeal (via Stripe). This information is covered by the policies of PayPal and Stripe.
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the website. Please note that you may not copy any information or part of the website without prior written consent by NHNCD.
Any unauthorized use of the website terminates the limited license set forth in this section, without prejudice to any other remedy we may have provided by the Dutch law.
Trade marks & copyright
The complete content of this website, on all pages, remain our property. Our associates, licensors and business partners are protected by the international and Dutch copyright laws. There is no exception to any part of the website that may not be copied, duplicated, sold or changed without prior written consent.
All information, purchases and refunds at are subject to the Dutch Law and by using this website you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.
Non-medical face masks
Due to Covid-19, many people worldwide are required to wear masks in public. De masks offered on nhncd.nl are for non-medical purposes. The masks do not guarantee against infection of the (Covid-19) virus. We are not accountable in any case. Returns are only accepted when sealed packaging is undamaged.
Do you have any questions about our terms & conditions? Please contact us via email: email@example.com.
Last edited in May 2020.